Rules and Regulations
1. Only non-Chennai participants will be provided accommodation services. Participants must register online for availing our accommodation services.
2. Registration for accommodation is not part of the Events registration, and is to be done separately.
3. Hospitality services will be available from 6 PM on 7th February,2019 to 8 PM on 9th February, 2019.
4. Accommodation will be provided on a sharing basis. Any requests for individual rooms will not be entertained. However, we will try to accommodate students from the same college together in rooms and dorms (if possible).
5. Services will be offered on "First Register First Serve" basis.
6. Accommodated students can have their food at their own expense in canteens and food stalls that are available. Food will not be provided by Team Enantra.
7. Mattresses and buckets will be provided. However, participants are encouraged to carry their own blankets since it is the month of February and nights might be cold.
8. Random checks will be made to avoid any illegal stay in the campus. Any participant failing to produce his/her Accommodation Receipt will be fined and disqualified.
9. Participants are responsible for their belongings during their stay. Neither Team Enantra nor the institute will take responsibility for any loss of property incurred.
10. In-time is 8.30 PM.
11. Hospitality team has the right to cancel or wait-list accommodation while processing your request.
12. Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited inside the campus.
13. Any act of misbehaviour inside the campus will be severely dealt with, leading to the immediate expulsion of the team (in question) from the campus and cancellation of registration.
14. Any damage caused by the participants to institute property during their stay will result in forfeiture of the caution deposit and/or recovery of the amount due to the damage (whichever is higher)
For queries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
From Chennai Central
BY BUS*Board 19G opposite to the railway station and ask for Anna University/Gandhi Mandapam. This bus is not that frequent.
*Board PP21(during 4 am to 7 am) at the bus stop just outside the railway station and ask for Anna University/Gandhi Mandapam. This bus is of very low frequency.
*Board 15B,15G,15F at the central bus stop and reach Broadway Bus Stand. Board 21G (or) 21L from Broadway to Anna University. The buses are very frequent here and it is the recommended mode of reaching the University from Central.
BY TRAIN*There is no direct train to Anna University. You have to reach Guindy and then board a bus to Anna University.
*Trains to Guindy depart from the Park Railway Station opposite to the Chennai Central Railway Station.
*Step out of the Guindy Railway Station (by taking a right in the crossover meant for pedestrians) and cross the road using the subway. Right near the subway, you’ll find a lane toward the right side wherein you can find the bus stop. Board M21G, 21G, PP21, M19, M49, 54F, 577, 549 and get down at Anna University.
*You’ll also find share autos to Anna University near the subway which would cost you Rs. 20.
BY CAB*In case you have too much luggage, try Auto or Taxi. You can also avail the facility of prepaid auto service.The fare will be around Rs.160.
*State the destination as “Anna University Kotturpuram Gate”.
From Egmore Railway Station
BY BUS*In Egmore, near Pantheon Road and Haals Road junction, you can get 23C and the frequency of this bus is high. Travel time might be 45-50 minutes.
BY TRAIN*You can take the Electric train to Guindy. Step out of the Guindy Railway Station (by taking a right in the crossover meant for pedestrians) and cross the road using the subway. Right near the subway you’ll find a lane towards the right side wherein you can find the bus stop. Board M21G, 21G, PP21, M19, M49, 54F, 577, 549 and get down at Anna University.
*You’ll also find share autos to Anna University near the subway which would cost you Rs.20.
From Koyambedu/CMBT* CMBT expands as Chennai Moffusil Bus Terminus. A lot of buses are available either directly to Anna University or indirectly via T. Nagar or Guindy.
* Board bus 23M, PP49, T70, and 149 which are direct to Anna University. These buses are not so frequent.
* Board bus to T.Nagar (27C, M27) and from there get 5B, 19C, 19B, 47, 47A, 47D to Anna University.
* You can use the metro to travel Guindy from Koyambedu, it takes only 15 minutes.
* Board bus to Guindy(M70, M70D, B70, C70, D70, M170C, 170C)and then board buses are M21G, 21G, PP21, M19, M49, 54F, 577, 549 from Guindy to Anna University. Or you can take a share auto to Anna University from Guindy bus stop which you can pay only 20 rupees. This is most recommended buses since these buses are very frequent.
From Perungalathur*For persons from southern districts of Tamil Nadu, since the buses take the Bypass road to CMBT after 6 am, you cannot get down at the kathipara junction.
*Rather you can get down at Perungalathur and board 577 or PP21 to Anna University. These buses are not frequent.
*You can travel to guindy from the perungalathur by using the buses 549,M79.
* You may also take a train to Guindy from the Perungalathur junction just behind the bus stop and and then board M21G, 21G, PP21, M19, M49, 54F, 577, 549 from Guindy to Anna University. Or you can take a share auto from Guindy bus stop to Anna University which would cost you Rs. 20.